Tourist Visa

A Tourist Visa enables you to enter Canada on a temporary basis for a period of up to 6 months, for the purpose of a holiday, work or family visit.
You must have a valid Visitor Visa before you enter Canada, unless arriving by air from visa exempt countries. In such cases you are required to have a valid Electronic Travel Authorisation (ETA) before entering the country.Your Visitor Visa may be issued to cover a single or multiple entries to Canada.
The single entry visa is valid for 6 months and may be used on just one occasion. Therefore if you leave the country – even before the end of the 6 month period – you will need to apply for a new visa before you can re-enter Canada. A Multiple Entry visa is issued valid for a period of up to 10 years. This may be used for re-entry up to 1 month before your passport or Multiple Entry visa expires (whichever is the earlier).
If you wish to apply for a Visitor or Tourist Visa, we will assign you a personal account manager who will explain to you all the basic requirements as laid down by the Canadian authorities. 

Apply Now